Talk to our consultants about the challenges your business is facing, and we will propose the first steps toward a Digital Factory.
Aggregation of production data and analysis of operating parameters
Based on the data collected by the system, it is possible to measure the actual working time and downtime of machines. This allows to detect irregularities and carry out an analysis of improvements in the processes carried out at individual positions (production optimization).
Layer enabling advanced diagnostics of machines.
A set of ready-made reports for analyzing and drawing conclusions on improving the efficiency of the machine park.
A layer that enables the analysis of the condition of machines, the analysis of downtime causes and the availability of machinery resources.
For a particular machine, production cell, line or the entire production area.
The layer responsible for the automatic collection of information about the machine’s operating status and other parameters, as well as automatic or semi-automatic collection of information about the causes of downtime.
Features of the solution
ImDiagnostics is a solution that allows to improve the use of production resources through advanced machine diagnostics.
Resource availability research.
Machine condition analysis: work /stop etc. Possibility to analyze the causes of these downtimes. Introduction to calculating production indicators, eg OEE.
The data is logged by ImDiagnostics in the industrial AVEVA Historian database and made available through a dedicated client application in a web browser.
Machine diagnostics in 24h
Thanks to the standardized structure (AVEVA systems) and ready-made dedicated reports, the system can be put into operation in a few hours.
Benefits of ImDiagnostics
Research and analysis of the availability of machines and devices in production help to improve the stability of production processes, as well as reduce the cost of maintaining resources.
Save time by automating data collection
Reducing the risk of errors in registering the work of the production cell through digitization
Support in processes aimed at eliminating waste
Typical benefits of implementing ImDiagnostics
Improving the efficiency of the machine through its advanced diagnostics
- automatic collection of information about the operating status of the machine
- automatic collection of information about other parameters of the production cell operation
- a set of reports for analyzing and drawing conclusions on improving the effectiveness of the position
Ready solution enabling very quick implementation
- based on an industrial and proven solution: AVEVA software
- a set of ready-made long and short-term reports available on the portal
- standardization, commissioning based on the installation and configuration of ready-made functional blocks
- Dedicated reporting portal
- Improving the effectiveness of position monitoring (elimination of manual paper reports)
- Actual knowledge about the work of the position
The ImDiagnostics system is a tool that enables the collection and analysis of process data from individual production stations (including machines, devices and employees performing specific production activities). Based on the data collected by the system, it is possible to measure the actual working time and downtime of machines.
Specialized modules for AVEVA MES
What do we deliver to our clients? How are we operating?
- We diagnose / verify the needs of the organization
- We select appropriate organizational and technical solutions, model changes and evaluate the profitability of an investment in a solution
- We prepare people in the organization for change (consultations, workshops, training)
- We implement technical solutions
- We support the maintenance and development of organizational and technical changes
Found something interesting in an article?
ImFactory is a business unit within the ASTOR Group operating on the basis of AVEVA software, which offers ready-made IT solutions and creates customized solutions. ImFactory coordinates projects based on experience and many years of practice.
In addition, it works with the involvement of integrators and substantive partners such as: XTECH, which is the creator of advanced IT technologies and the virtual xtech ™ platform, which supports entrepreneurs and buyers by connecting suppliers with specialists looking for products, services and training in a given industry. It operates in 10 specialized industries, associating up to 90% of suppliers from a given industry.
Check if Digital Transformation is the answer to your business needs
Fields where we can help you:
- AVEVA MES/MOM production management systems
- Planning and scheduling production systems
- Planning and scheduling production systems
- Building a Digital Transformation Roadmap
- Supporting ongoing IT projects
- Dedicated solutions for industry
- MES competencies development in end-user teams
- Migration design and implementation for legacy systems